Conversation

Espaço dedicado às pessoas que querem esclarecer dúvidas ou simplesmente treinar seu inglês com outros usuários.

Moderador: SóLínguaInglesa

Conversation

Mensagempor joseluiz » Quarta Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello! How are u?

Gostaria de treinar a conversação com quem gosta de inglês assim como eu, e que precisa da língua na profisão ou que queira viajar pelo mundo. Acho que esses bate-papos e fóruns são um bom lugar pra conhecer pessoas e treinar a escrita. Good Luck!

My English is not so good. I try to talk well.
If you want to know me, my name is José Luiz. I'm 35 years old.
I study English at my company, because I need to e-mail people from China and New Zealand. I work in a multinacional company. And you, what's your name? What do you do? Let's chat!

See you later!
José Luiz de Oliveira
joseluiz

Re: Conversation

Mensagempor Reginaldo » Quarta Nov 25, 2009 6:19 am

Fala José! Eu também gosto muito de estudar inglês, e acredito que poderiamos nos ajudar muito, me add no seu msn, meu imail è r.b.v.v@hotmail.com. Valeu.
Reginaldo

Mensagempor Euclides-PiR2 » Sexta Dez 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi, Jose Luiz

the better way to improve your english not living in a english spoken country is hearing music whose letters you have in written form ot reading in english. There are many sites in the web where you can dowload MP3 musics and its letters to practice. I suggest you, in addition, to buy pocket books and magazines or newspapers in english and try to read them with the help of a dictionary. Try to make a diary register of your activities in english too.

Other good and pleasant way is to watch movies in english with english legends. In this case you can train your ears, and at the same time, by follwing the legends, clear your doubts. Perhaps, in the very beginning it would seem difficult but as time goes by it gets better.

Good luck!
Quer estudar e aprender Física e Matemática com gente que é "fera"?
http://pir2.forumeiros.com/forum.htm
http://o-tunel-do-tempo.forum-livre.com/forum.htm
Agora com LAteX
Euclides-PiR2

Mensagempor luiseduardo » Segunda Dez 28, 2009 2:43 pm

That's right, Euclides. Another way, you should read articles from the Wikipedia in English. It's a good way.
Luís Eduardo Háteras ;)
luiseduardo

Mensagempor pcarvalho » Segunda Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks guys!
I wanna so much speak english, because my office and course needs, and i'll do every things sad here.
I signed the Speak Up magazine. What do you think?
pcarvalho

Mensagempor dblf12 » Sábado Jan 23, 2010 9:42 am

Well, as have already been said by some friends, a good way of training your english skills (GOOD BLESS THE INTERNET AND ALL IT´S STUFFS) is using the internet, and a good site is "BBC Learning English" where you find so many different stuffs addressed for those from all around the world who are interested on learning english, as all of us. There, you find videos with it´s texts written. It also says to you the words and expressions that are harder to be understood.

I suggest to all of us the acquirement of a translation software called Babylon. It´s great and you find it on the internet. The bad part is that you will have to pay for the license. I did my way and i`ve got it (even no being the legal way, but i did). The program also speak the words, and speak very well. Beyond that you can download a big number of dictionaries of almost all languages.

Futhermore, nothing better than living in a english language country, of course.
dblf12

Mensagempor forever.papini » Quarta Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello Guys!!

My name's Naiana and i'm trying to speak and write in English but sometimes, it's hard for me!
I need help from all of you!! :?
i have been to reading many notices, books and i'll starting watching movies....what do you think?!
I really enjoyed this site....i want to be very good in English because I am also an opera singer, so it will help me a lot to practice the language!
I do not know whether to write right .... loll ... but I'll keep trying! ^
is a pleasure to enter this forum! Thank you all!
forever.papini

Mensagempor Richard » Sábado Abr 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Seriously, you can learn english by yourself playing Playstation and watching anime, I did some years of english, but most of it I learned by myself, there are games, "Ogre Battle" for example, that can increase your english dramatically, this game in particular added a lot of words to my actual vocabullary, it has religious, war and political terms. Movies can help as well, but most of them will only give a boost to your basic english, and music, well music... if you want your english to remain basic, then, listen to music...

And there is a site, personally I love it, the Scientific American Magazine site, instead of reading lyrics (listening to music) you should read some of the articles there, they are great. Don't get mad at me, I hate most of the garbage that they call "music", but I have nothing against those that enjoy it.
Richard

Mensagempor Helena » Sexta Abr 16, 2010 4:32 pm

José, boa tarde.
Muito interessante esses sit's para quem quer aprender o inglês.
Me cadastrei e tomei a liberdade de te colocar como meu amigo.
Quero praticar também e caso tenha interesse meu msn é helenacristinapeixoto@hotmail.com.
Abraço
Helena

Mensagempor Idalésio Paul » Segunda Maio 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Hello everybody !!!

I am new in this space, my name is Idalésio but some people call me Paul.
I'm enjoying very much, I think this is the best place to train my English...
I will need your help and i will do my best to learn and one day to teach English...
Idalésio Paul

Próximo

Voltar para Dúvidas e bate-papo

Quem está ligado

Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 13 visitantes