Present Progressive ( me ajudem )

Espaço dedicado às pessoas que querem esclarecer dúvidas ou simplesmente treinar seu inglês com outros usuários.

Moderador: SóLínguaInglesa

Present Progressive ( me ajudem )

Mensagempor Luiza » Domingo Fev 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Preciso completar o texto com a forma correta do Present Progresive dos verbos entre parênteses !

Hi Mom ,

how are you ? _______you and Dad _______ ( HAVE ) a good time on vocation ? Everything's fine here . Danny and I ________ ( TAKE ) care of everything . Danny (_______ ( DO ) his homework right now in his room . We ______ ( EAT ) well - in fact , I _______( COOK ) dinner riht now . I _______ ( NOT LET ) Danny eat too much junk food , so you can relax. We __________ ( NOT FORGET ) to feed the cat , either. She eats more foodthan I do . In fact , I think she _________ ( PUT ) on weight ! We __________ ( WATER ) the plants , too . Anyway , we ____________ ( MISS ) you both and we can't wait to see you nest week .
Luiza

Re: Present Progressive ( me ajudem )

Mensagempor TAYLLON SILVVA » Sexta Fev 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Mom,

How are you? Are you and Dad having a good time on vocation? Everything's fine here. Danny and I am taking care of everything. Danny is doing his homework right now in his room. We are eating well - in fact, I am cooking dinner right now. I am not letting Danny eat too much junk food, so you can relax. We are not forgetting to feed the cat, either. She eats more food than I do. In fact, I think she is putting on weight! We are watering the plants, too. Anyway, we are missing you both and we can't wait to see you next week.

I wait I am helping you!

Taylon.
TAYLLON SILVVA

Re: Present Progressive ( me ajudem )

Mensagempor Lu Wintter » Segunda Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Muitoo obrigadaa !
Lu Wintter

Voltar para Dúvidas e bate-papo

Quem está ligado

Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 16 visitantes